The Countess Thal de Lançay, who operated some quarries known as “Le Blanc Du Barry à Bougival” owned the château of the Du Barry. At this time, the land went back as far as the château.
The grand entrance flanked by 2 lions was built from stone and wrought iron in 1862 and 1884 by the architect Pasquier financed by the banker Nassim de Camondo.
In 1991, “The Lions” became the property of Louis Loucheur (1872-1931), a Deputy and Minister after whom a law passed in 1928 was named. This building would later belong to François Coty, the famous perfumer !
69 à 82, quai Boissy d’Anglas