National “Accueil Velo” (Bike Welcome) label
Bougival Tourist Information Office has adopted a quality process by obtaining the national “ACCUEIL VELO” label!
The “Accueil Vélo” label guarantees high-quality hospitality specifically aimed at bicycle touring. The aim is to develop this label in areas providing signposted tourist cycling routes in accordance with the national specifications for Véloroutes (cycle tracks) and Voies Vertes (Green Routes).
With this in mind. the aim is to create a coherent, identifiable offer of services suitable for tourists on bicycles, who are increasingly numerous on the existing cycle tracks in particular.
The “Accueil Vélo” label therefore commits us, through a range of Quality Benchmarks, to provide services based on hospitality and service criteria guaranteeing the provision of services suitable for the needs of tourists on bicycles.
Situated near the Paris-London cycle route which goes through Croissy-sur-Seine, Bougival Tourist Information Office offers services and equipment to meet the expectations of touring cyclists:
- bicycle parking near the Tourist Information Office,
- drinking water fountain and toilets,
- useful information for cycling holidays (times of trains and buses accepting bicycles, etc.),
- weather forecasts,
- cycling advice and information,
- lightweight repair kits and foot pumps, etc.
- list of cycle repairers,
- specific information such as topo-guides, green route tracks, etc.