Historical buildings

Town hall

Town Hall of Bougival

The building of the present Town Hall is a beautifully designed town house, which was built in 1863 for Madame Alexandre. In 1963, the former town hall was becoming too cramped owing to the increase in the number of inhabitants so the Municipal Council bought Madame Alexandre’s property and converted it into a Town Hall.

126 rue du Maréchal Joffre

Listen to Zevisit’s audioguide !

Dans la même rubrique
voir l'article en Frenchvoir l'article en Russian
voir l'article en English